Wednesday, April 1, 2009

how time flies :)

yesterday was weird..went out from office say around 5.50pm and got home nearly to 6.30..surprisingly early..so i have the chance to play with those two kenit ( i.e. Mohd Razeen and Zahra )...

as i layan these two budaks he he he...then i realize that how really time flies without i really noticing it...zahra @ 11 mths dah boleh berjalan...laju jugak ..while si Mohd Razeen..3 years this May..sama macam i he he he...bawak dorang berjalan round my mom's taman...si razeen tu surely bawak basikal dia lah..while zahra walk on her own..suka bangat si zahra ni dapat keluar dari kepompong dia ( oii!! jangan lah ingat anak buah aku ni rama rama plak ek..sebab keluar dari kepompong :)

s i passed padang kat taman tu...flashback 3 years back when i did the same thing to razeen..bawak dia berjalan..cuma razeen ni lambat sikitlah berjalannya...and sit on the bench kat padang while watching him play with his ball ( ooit!! bola as bolasepak ek he he he)...

3 years passes by...but that does'nt give me much impact..im still the same..well minus some weird situation im in..but the truth is i guess until that certain time when it hit me really bad..then i think i should not waste my time much ( hint..hint :)

but until that time hit me...i'll live my life happily..surrounded with best fren who understand me too much ha ha ha..who cry with me..laugh and share stories...n i'll cherish every moment of that be it in the past and what lies ahead..

until then luvly people..luv ur self first before giving ur heart to god knows who the that person will be and be good..to urself..ur family..ur friend..and ALLAH..

take care luvly people...

luv u :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunshine...
KL is surely a weird place...be it the people, the weather or the traffic...but when you are away, you will surely missed it!!
Home early and warrants you to have such a splendid quality time with your beautiful anak buah....precious isn't it? You are such a wonderful uncle, so its about time have your very own...though I must assure you it will not be the same coz if they are your own, you will have them most of the time not just taking them for afternoon walk in the park!
Ja...3 years surely passed by like a breeze....tats how long I have got to know you sunshine....and I am glad tat Allah has brought us together...for better or for worst...knowing you inside out....the good, the bad, the black and the white side of you dear....and versi versa, you knowing me...I am so glad you are surrounded by best fren who understands you well or too much you say, who cry with you, laugh and shares stories with you....whoever tat person is, I envy you! I pray to ALLAH tat this person will always be with you,Sunshine, to keep you company during bad and good times, sad and happy times, to brighten you days when you are sad, to lend a helping hand when you are in need, to lend a shoulder when you need to cry.....the friendship is surely made in heaven, so cherish is, as it is not easy to find the kind of person who will be there for you during those time, that I've learned.....
Take care Sunshine and ALLAH BLESS YOU!!!

adie-ishmael said...

syoknya kalu ada anak...

M.A.N.G.G.I.S.B.O.Y said...

Anonymous - it always bring tears to my eye's everytime i read ur comment...i guess true frenship lies within...unspoken we know that either one of us in deep emotions and what not..for that im blessed.

adie - cepat cepat lah kahwin jika mahu anak...s for amar..enuff with anak buah dulu..long term commitment? im not ready for that yet..but im luking for surrogate mother though..kenal anybody? :)

adie-ishmael said...

amar...hmm...tak kot!

M.A.N.G.G.I.S.B.O.Y said...

adie - alaaaaaaa....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin