Monday, April 27, 2009

ever wondered your Islamic Birthday...

i know i was born in a year of RAT in Chinese Calendar...i know also in Indian Astrology but i forgot ( nanti hangpa check n3 lama yang ada k ) but one things is missing...i don't know my Islamic Birthday!!! ( well maybe my abah ada bagitau kot..but never really ingat those things)

and while lepaking kat my desk ni..doing some work and layaning mata yang still mengantuk nih..all of a sudden aku just want to know what is my birthday in Islamic Calendar..and guess what..i found well..i guess reliable link..that not only tells u ur birthdate but also other informative materials...just click @ Islam.Com and u'll know ur Isamic Birthday and as for me i was born on 11 Rabiulakhir 1392 :)

Try and at least u know your Islamic birthday ja people..

Take care and be gut :)

4 comments:

adie-ishmael said...

Mine is 21/6/1391(Saturday)...tq!

M.A.N.G.G.I.S.B.O.Y said...

adie - gut for you..but i thot im younger by 3 years with u ? he he he

adie-ishmael said...

aiyyo...dulu i ingat u r younger than me by 10 years...silap rupanyer...

M.A.N.G.G.I.S.B.O.Y said...

adie - ha ha ha..well that will just changed the whole situation kan..oooo..suka kawan ngan budak muda ek :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin