Friday, July 24, 2009

wats for wk'n?

really..i have so many things i guess to do this weekend..the main project is to find a wallpaper for my living area..found one..u may visit to Lamex website ..but here is the link anyway..just click on it LAMEX and u'll c my dream wallpaper..hope its going to be on the wall by next week :)

apart from them i have bigger task to do also this weekend..nak kemas my 2nd room and move the katil and what not to the 3rd room...the 2nd room will be turn to some sort like a store room..store is not the wordlah..kinda bilik for me to keep all documents and whatnot...the 3rd room will be changed to guess room..ada guesskah? he he he..

next week pulak ada quiz for my mandarin class...QMT paper need to do revision...and suddenly i feel like i have so little time for myself..sigh...

but i guess its better to have your time filled with activities rather then ...nothing kan....

well..i think that is for now..banyak kerja lah nak kena buat...he he he..but i like it...( positive thinking ni..)

take care luvly people...

enjoy ur weekend :)

luv as always

manggisboy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin