Thursday, July 16, 2009

is there enuf time?

phew!!! been driving here and there and i think time is really too little for me to enjoy :).

Started my class already..and its two weeks now traveling from my office in Damansara to UITM kat Shah Alam. Always miss class by 15 minutes though..tried NKVE..its terribly jam during those rush hour...and this week i try NPE...same time...late by 15 minutes...but at least the traffic is not as bad as kat NKVE nun...

with work piling up...and the pressure is already there for juggling time between study and work..i guess i need another month to really settle between two...

at least..he he he..now i have a little bit time to update my blog...lama ek...aku tak update..

ok lah...back to work..

take care luvly people

tchus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I said, to become a better person, banyak pengorbanan yang harus di lakukan...this is the phase that you are going thru Hunn...I know you can manage and ALL THE BEST TO YOU....My prayers for your success....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin