Monday, March 16, 2009

the point is....

weekend was tired...for me @ least...well not really..maybe i did'nt get enuff rest kot :)

on friday, 13/03/2009 ( friday the 13th ..mind u ) hulu langat...where i lives...terputus hubungan with dunia luar..well @ least for some hours but the impact of raining that particular day was devastating ( dahsyat kan ayat..cam REAL je )..the worst so far in 15 years...i remember when i took my SPM ..17 years ago (u countlah my age k) ..he he he...we had the same flooding...and pity those who lives kat hulu..kena tinggal kat sekolah..n my best fren..man.. only managed to get pangkat 2 for his SPM...he was really frustrated..but who to blame..GOD? its his way of doing work..we don't stop HIM from doing his work..we just pray that HE might probably doing in in more milder way...

back to the story...ja..the road from hulu langat to KL by way of Sg Serai was really flooded nearly 3 meters hi...and lucky with quick reporting from unofficial BBC news journalist..Miss J..my mom that is...i diverted from using the same way back home to have to go through the massive jam on the centre and cut way through the elevated hi way and exit kat jalan bukit ampang...but very unlucky for my brother he had to stay in the rain and later tumpang sekejap kat my condo...lucky my hausmate ada kat rumah...he and his wife lepak sampai banjir reda...

the point is..never expect things to come your way easily...kena ke dgn the details of story ni...kira ok lah kan...

i guess for now thats all i have...idea banyak sebenarnya but then if u dont really had it in sequence langsung bercampur and at last satu idea pun tak keluar...

take care luvly people...

6 comments:

adie-ishmael said...

wah!!! 3 meter? tingginya... Lebih tinggi dari my ketinggian...masa komen ni ditaip pun hujan lebat n angin kencang kat Langkawi...moga Langkawi tak tenggelam...amin!

M.A.N.G.G.I.S.B.O.Y said...

wah!! tinggi gak adie ek..berapa ketinggian? 2.11mtrS? he he he..

InsyaALLAH langakawi tak tenggelam melainkan kuasaNYA mahu ia jadi macamtu kan...

Anonymous said...

Hujan kat rumah I lagi lebat tau Sunshine after wat happened in the office hari tu...nasib baik tak banjir..... :)

M.A.N.G.G.I.S.B.O.Y said...

well sugar ..u stay kat dlm city..im still kampung boy :)

Anonymous said...

orang cakap pasal 'hujan' lain dia cakap pasal natural rain pulak...blurrr la you sunshine!!!

M.A.N.G.G.I.S.B.O.Y said...

Anonymous : ur my sugar...honey honey :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin