Thursday, March 5, 2009

I miss the "old" me

there's so much going on in my life...im happy and sad @ the same time....i'm not what i'm used to be..happy...laughing..spend time with my gut frens..i don't recognize myself anymore sometimes...

despite all the sadness..the gloominess ( tang ni kena tgk kamus..pas tu kena sound sama nazkha..suruh tulih dalam bahasa ibunda he he he)...im happy and im blessed to be surrounded with gut frens who always b there when i need them most...cry together...laugh whenever we think of gut moment or having fun ...

I miss the "old" me :( well i'm not old though...he he he...

9 comments:

Yati WTL said...

situation changes people..but as long u hv ur foot on the ground, it should be okay.

M.A.N.G.G.I.S.B.O.Y said...

absolutely rite...not only that...u just grow gracefully with time ( he he he..malas nak tulis umuq )....but sometimes those situation yang tak perlu yang memeningkan kan kepala ...but like you said as long as we have our foot on the ground its ok :)

adie-ishmael said...

yang pasti u nampak muda dari u nyer umur...

M.A.N.G.G.I.S.B.O.Y said...

thank u adie....well u @ least resemble someone very in HOT seat :) remeber menteri besar perak..the new one..@ a glance :)

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum Sunshine,
As you said it, I too missed my dear old Amar...the happy go lucky one, the one with always a smiley face, the one with the nonsense jokes and the one filled with energy to face the world....I want him back!!

You are really blessed with good friends and closed knitted family who are always with you through thick and thin....ALLAH has blessed you with that alrite.....you just need to do one thing right to fix your life back to normal...good luck Sunshine! I love you....

M.A.N.G.G.I.S.B.O.Y said...

Anonymous - Testing :)

Anonymous - luv u too sugar...insyaALLAH..ur sunshine will b brite again..shining his best and wonderful smile ever...

Anonymous said...

Amin....my prayers are always with you sunshine.....always always!!!!

M.A.N.G.G.I.S.B.O.Y said...

Anonymous : Danke Schon sugar honey honey :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin