Sunday, February 24, 2008

35 years ago


can u c me up there...its me some 35 years ago..

lain bebenor rasanya bila tgk gambar ni ( of course lah kan..duuuuh! )..a little bit of creativity and some effort from less resources...i do a bit of compilation of wat i rasa best out of me dolu dolu...im in a hunt to tengok all my picture masa kecik kecik dolu..as part of my so call hobby now to frame it and have it all hang kat dinding of my apartment....

ooo...u all have'nt c my apartment lagi kan...ordinary apartment with some simple furnishing...i'll have it posted here also ya...

until then...

enjoy me when i was way...waaaaaay..young...he he he ..back then.....

take care happy people...

ur manggisboy now in a hunt for more photo...

luv u and take care

tchus

manggisboy

1 comment:

Azmeer said...

he, he, he ! since kecik posing teleng nih. tetap ler background tu paper bag isetan kannn

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin