Tuesday, December 11, 2007

monday

i guess the monday blues got into me...the day was not as an exciting like any other day...mengantuk ya amaaaat pagi pagi...i can just sit there at my place with pen and paper and trying very hard to battle with my sleepy eye's...sampai pening pening di buatnya...i guess the biscuit given by fai is tooooo sedap that my eye's cant stand it anymore...ha ha ha..

got my oxygen as always at around 10 or something and that boost my energy for the rest of the morning....

lunch

...hmmmm...the left over macaroni goreng from last nite filled my empty stomach...enuff lah kan...jangan membazir kata orang tua....and believe it or not i had the second attack rite after two...gila...mengantuk sesangat...walkthrulife sempat lagi cakap before she leave the office for a while " mengantuk en amar" and we both laugh...had to do something...went down had my second oxygen when a" cinnamon"b called...we had few laugh...but line was not gut...to ab...knocked down some bintulu boys will ya...ha ha ha...

these days 5.30pm sharp or maybe some minutes later i have to leave office just to be home and watch SPA Q ..boley...ha ha ha...once u watch this u cant just miss the next episode....guess i had to change my blog to Manggis Spa Q Boy...hmmmm...nice ey....he he he

dinner

bosan after SPA Q...i have my kitchen clean...well not that my dapur is in a mess but the floor tiles luk not really clean...had it done for 30 minutes and it luks like a brand new floor tiles...

and wat to eat? intant pizza!!!!! yay!!! not really bad the taste...boleh lah for two lazy guy at home....

guess that covers all for now..boring kan..hmmm..wat to do...some one had to go thru it :-)

ok lah....

time to get a rest now...

catch up with u later happy people...

tchus

manggis "SPA Q " boy

2 comments:

Yati WTL said...

sleepyhead..sleepybum..

pagi2 tadi pun mengantuk lagi

she-blocks said...

ermmm seriously! i want beckham's picca changed by tonite...!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin