Friday, November 30, 2007

stressed?

today one of my office colleague told me that i luk very much stressed? hmmm that reminds me the same thing a year ago...when at this time of the year the level of stressed will be at the most hi of all month...tipulah kalau tak stressed kan..work banyak...less sleep..wat else..banyaklah lagi... and that reminds me of my next hairstyle....he he he... dah seminggu amar tak update kan my story ... like always lah..bz adalah the best alasan...ha ha ha...

yesterday ( 29/11/2007 , thursday ) ada fun tournament of go kart di sepang..the last time amar had my go kart racing..konon racingkan...was 4 years ago kat subang...it was fun but nothing compare to yesterday....it was organised by one broker for their client..there were 27 of us so called racers...i tot i was fast...but this guy from etiqa was really ..really..fast...his time was 1 min 11 sec...and mine...segan nak bagi tau....1 min 19 sec...not bad ey!

hmmm..wat else need to be write here... i guess takde lagi nak tulis apa apa...a haaa...yesterday klaus send msg..he had minor cramp at 3 am...pity him ...it was the same time when my roomate had the same thing but lucky me and klaus was around and help him...but unfortunately klaus is far from here....otherwise i can help him..to klaus...take more calcium and magnesium...and take care

im signing of for tonite...

u out there take care and luv urself before others do

tchus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin